Friday, May 18, 2012

Young Moming!

I decided to create a blog about my Mom Adventures in English too. I have one in my mother tongue, Portuguese, but since I was basically raised in the USA I feel better writing some things in English =D 

A little bit about me, I'm a 25 years old mom of 2, even though some people may think so, I'm not just a mom, I'm a woman too!  I enjoy teaching (I teach English here in Brasil) cooking, reading, crafty things and dancing wildly when no one's looking hehehe. I also LOVE taking pictures! I take my camera EVERYWHERE I go; I do need a better one though! I'm looking into a photography class, that is my next goal =) 
My "husband" is a very cool guy and a great dad, I'm sure I'll be posting a few things about him here, you might have noticed I put " " on husband, well.. We haven't made it official yet, even though we've been living together for a while, so we'll just call him Husfriend! Hahaha! 

Being a young mom is not very easy, specially here in Brasil where woman are waiting more and more to start a family. But there are so many joys and wonderfulness in the littlest things that makes it all worth it! I wouldn't recommend having a child young like I did, cause I think there is so much you can do and live. But I also wouldn't change a thing in my life now that I have them! They are my everything. You grow so much more after having kids, and (in some cases) look even better than before ;) Motherhood is a long and adventure filled road, you learn things everyday and are tested on every level, but at the end of the day... Even feeling as tired as a race horse, hair messy, tomato sauce and milk spit up on your shirt, it's the absolute best feeling in the world!
Let the adventures begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment